Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Grizzly Bear, "While you wait for the others"



For those not familiar with Grizzly Bear (indie darlings du jour, albeit with definite staying power), this video will give taste of this Brooklyn quartet. I saw them live this summer and they simply charmed me with their their melodies, energy, and earnestness.
"While you wait for the others" is my favorite track off of their latest album, Veckatimest, released in May of this year. I'm not a huge fan of music videos; I'd prefer the music to speak for itself, particularly when it's actually good music (I'm looking at you, Britney Spears). Still, this video is intriguing...

2 comments:

  1. i love grizzly bear! this video is great-- i love how all the visuals go really well with the beat. I'm weirdly obsessed with their "two weeks" video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive only heard their song "two weeks" but this song is much better. Ill have to give them another listen. nice britney spears jab too.

    ReplyDelete