Friday, December 4, 2009

A7X

I like to consider myself an eclectic music fan. I appreciate the intricacy of the Baroque style led by Bach, all the way to (occasional) rap and hip-hop. However, there is one style that, for reasons I just can't really put my finger on, I find both catchy and... well, pretty fucked up sometimes. This genre is metal. I don't know why its so appealing. Thanks to Metallica for pioneering this slash & thrash style of music, many groups and genres have sprouted and sucked in fanbases. One metal group that I listen to a lot is Avenged Sevenfold. They're like the death metal version of a Christian rock band. A lot of their songs contain biblical references (heck, even their name is one), but an equal amount of songs have messages that you can' help but say, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE????" Here's a music video of a song I found really catchy the first time I heard it... but the lyrics are... well...

I'll warn you right now - this video contains extremely graphic messages. Watch at your own risk.

AGAIN - THIS VIDEO CONTAINS EXTREMELY FUCKED UP IMAGES AND MESSAGES. WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK...

A Little Piece of Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment