Friday, December 4, 2009

Work work work

Does anyone else suffer from severe procrastination? I feel like the most fun thing I'm gonna do this weekend is sleeping (if I even get to do that). Papers, projects, and final exams - its all winding down. The worst part is that although I feel like I've been busy all semester, I still feel behind. Part of it might be the fact that I'm doing work for 6 classes at once. I know its not supposed to be easy - if it was, there wouldn't really be any point in being here now. But does anyone/everyone feel like this?

3 comments:

  1. Completely agreed. But you make a great point, if it were easy, what advantage would this be? How would it prepare us for the real world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one because I dont like not to work but this one makes me to work more....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I do. Besides, there's no such thing as the 'real world'.

    ReplyDelete