Wednesday, December 2, 2009

HatchhhhhhhhhhBACK :)


Why most French people drive hatchback cars? Based from my thinking I guess hatchback is the most convenient cars for you to be driving.


Wagons cars are kind of hatchback but it has more room in the back :)


Hatchbacks vehicle are mostly for young people in the French culture. If you want to be ganster and respoected buy your friends then drive one.



I wish everyone at least own a hatchback car. It is a very fun car to drive, U GOT ALL THE BACK ROOM LIKE your DRUNK WHERE YOU COULD PUT SOME ILLEGAL THINGS TO USE WHILE DRIVING.

Beers, alcohol are some of them... come on people let think more baby

3 comments:

  1. Genius...never thought about the hatchback like this. Makes me think about getting one for one minute then forgetting about it...hey, thats better than before where the thought would never cross my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem with hatchbacks is that they are highly flammable, at least in my experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could it be flammable? Gasoline...or gas tank??

    ReplyDelete