Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stupid Talkative


Damn how is the hell every time I go out some people be hating on me? Is it because I drive the best car in town? Get all the hot ladies in my school? or...because I am an athletic?

I guess it could be because I am from Vermont, and most people from other states rather than Vermont, stated like New York, New Yersey, and other cities states...talk too much bad things about Vermont.

This brings rumors about people who is from Vermont as sketchy, hippies, people who doesnt take a bath, weirdo, creepy, and more other related words.

Damn I am not from Vermont. Why couldn't you be pride of yourself now huh? Let talk about people from Vermont...watch this very carefully and take a closer look on how other people perceive people from Vermont

No comments:

Post a Comment