Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fantastic Mr. Anderson


I love Wes Anderson. Mr. Anderson is responsible for such films as Bottle Rocket, Rushmore, The Life Aquatic, The Darjeeling Limited, and my person favorite, The Royal Tenenbaums. What I love about Wes Anderson is his simplicity, his understanding of human communication (or the lack of it), and his incredible attention to detail. And, not to mention, his brilliant soundtracks.

His latest film is an adaptation of Roald Dahl's Fantastic Mr. Fox. It's Anderson's first animated film in which it utilizes the very tedious stop-motion animation. It premieres November 25 and I, for one, cannot wait.

Trailer below:

2 comments:

  1. I am kind of obsessed with wes anderson. he could easily be one of if not my favorite director. It's going to be interesting to see how this comes out seeing as it's an animationey thang.. but I am definitely looking forward to it. I must say though, life aquatic is definitely my favorite of them all. he always has the best casts (on top of the sound track and visuals and pretty much everything.)

    ReplyDelete