Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sneakers


Since I was in the Congo DR, in Kinshasa I have liked to spend money on sneakers. I bought several basketball sneakers that I wore everyday to the ecole, school, I was young and very competitive.

Boots were cool but heavy to be wore everyday to school. When it rains I wore them, and when its not raining I don't wear them.

Back in Africa, people don't wear cloth depending on the weather. You could find some people wearing a winter clothe from the US, or Europe during the summer time in Africa.

Basketball sneakers are the tightest shoes in the world. It could be wore during the basketball games, while side walking, playing other sports, and running. I would recommend that everyone should at least owns one basketball sneaker or more.

Get some here they are FREE. Free basketball sneakers from YILumumba Donation Program

1 comment:

  1. Nice I have deleted one picture by mistake. Those basketball sneakers supposed to be three pix of them but they are appeared to be only two of them

    ReplyDelete