Friday, November 27, 2009

Oh damn my phone got taken away!!!


Everytime when I met someone I like to make them call me first so we could hangout at parties then probably go and have sex.


Oh well, I am an athletic, I play soccer, basketball, and all different sports. Women are just all over me. I dont spend energy to talk to them. They come and talk to me and I just answered to their questions. By the end of the night, they decided to spend a night with me.


I am so lucky to be who I am. Oh thanks UVM for your consideration. I am from the cities far from burlington, VT. I told women that I hated vermont because it is too sketchy while I got everything for granted, for free.


I am from NYC. I do whatever I wanted. My friends are from other cities than NYC. They do the same as me. We are lucky to hate burlington VT and have all the FUN by ourself.


2 comments: