Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Man Without A Head


I recently received a disc of 16 award winning short films. L'Homme Sans Tete (or Man Without a Head) was one of the first ones I watched. Luckily I found it again online. I highly suggest setting aside the 18 minutes it takes to watch this. It makes you think and is quite unusual and visually pleasing.

The movie's tag line: The man without a head will meet his true love tonight. For this occasion, he shall buy a head.

watch it here:

If you decide to take the time to watch this, let me know what you think.

I have so many questions as to what it would be like if we lived in a world of interchangeable heads... how would we recognize anybody? It makes you think about how much we take our heads for granted. Weird but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment